GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndembos Janteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:14:23 GMT
Hi mr Manneh,
Many thanks for your immediate response and efforts you are undertaking to
see the success of this proposed demonstration. A lot of fellow Gambian
don't have access to the Net and hence they were informed through other
means and the appointment is already in place to get the permit from
Kensington police station. We suggest to go ahead with the planed
demonstration on monday.
Please be assured that your efforts are honoured, we reckon to meet you in
advance on Monday at(10:00am by the tube station) to coordinates- few things
together before people arrive at site.
Alternatively you may reach one of us this email address:
With compliments