GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
isatou badjie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:34:54 EDT
Ebrima,
I truly agree that Fatou should say a big NO to him. As far as I am concern,
this government is so dysfunctional that nobody with their common sense
should accept any offers by him. I have never seen such an unstable and
insecure government like this one. People are offered posts today, but by
the end of the day they are fired. That to me is so barbaric and I think
people should start thinking twice before they accept any offer, they are
not guaranteed at all.