GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:17:04 -0400
Gassama, get to grips, boy and quit regurgitating this rubbish. What you are
trying to pass as political punditry is nothing short of repeating some
newspaper reports and mixing things up so bad that I wonder whether you were
with the better part of your faculties as you write this garbage. Get to
grips.

Reading you is getting increasingly difficult because if you are not
whining, you are peddling lies or mixing things up. For instance, what did
you mean when you said that: “Knowing that all the UDP National Assembly
members are from the UDP what difference can there be between them that can
prevent them from coming to an amicable solution?” What on earth are you
talking about here? Get to grips, boy. Make sure you have your thinking cap
on before coming to G_L if you want to be the AFPRC/APRC mouthpiece.

I always knew that you were a mental midget, but I must tell you that some
of your stupidity is simply mind-boggling. Are you NOT ashamed to come here
and repeat the silly and wrong predictions you made in the aftermath of the
‘repeal’ of Decree 89? You tried to spin your erroneous predictions in the
belief that it is better you spin it before we point it out. What you do NOT
realize is that had you said nothing, perhaps most will not notice or if
they did, they will just leave you in peace knowing that it is futile to try
and moralize with you. You are bankrupt. Shameless character.

Clearly, you predictions were wrong. First of all, PPP NEVER formed an
Alliance with GPP, GDP and NRP. So, your analysis was flat out wrong. But
worse still, in your confused state, you also contradict your own analysis.
If you always believed that PPP was NOT interested in smaller Parties like
NRP (as you claimed in your piece), then how can you turn around and predict
that PPP was going to form an Alliance with NRP? See how confused you are?
You always thought that because some ex-NCP politicians are now prominent in
UDP, NCP will form an Alliance with UDP. Your simple mind will NOT allow you
to look beyond that. Your second prediction is also flat out wrong. At the
August 13 Meeting, NCP did NOT ally with UDP. So, what you are left with, is
your third prediction about PDOIS. This means nothing because you failed to
articulate the principle that will prevent PDOIS from joining the Alliance.
As I told you when you made these ridiculous predictions, your attempts at
political punditry is nothing but garbage.

To really show that you are off the wall, you then plug figures from nowhere
and start allocating votes to each Party. You are truly amazing. I have
NEVER met such a knucklehead in my life. What makes matters worse, is that
you are so desperate to sound intelligent, but you do NOT want to do the leg
work. Too lazy to think. Typical AFPRC/APRC sycophant. It is in your
interest that mediocrity rules in the country. Need we tell you that such
figures have to be based on something tangible? Have you ever heard of
Opinion Polls? Granted, we would be asking too much from mental midgets like
you if we wanted you to conduct a comprehensive poll before making such
‘bold’ predictions. But surely, you can feel the momentum in the country.
Yaya, who is incarcerated in State House knows what is coming at him. Yaya
saw the numbers from the Brikama rally. Yaya heard about the Serrekunda and
the Bakau rallies. You know what the moron did when he saw the numbers? He
summoned cronies like Yankuba Touray and told them off. If you doubt me, ask
Buba Baldeh. He narrated the episode to some ‘friends’. Yaya told his
cronies that he was already made. He has enough money to run away from the
country and leave the mess to people like Yankuba Touray. Your boss told his
cohorts off because ‘they lied to him about the Alliance NOT having
support’. So, Gassama, this disinformation that you think is music to Yaya’s
ears, brings nothing but misery to the vermin. He knows you are all
sycophants. Yaya knows the country does NOT support him. If you lie to him
about his support, you are just making matters worse for yourself. I know
you are in denial, but get to grip and wake up and smell the coffee.

If you want, you can hallucinate that the people that risk their lives to go
to Alliance rallies and invite the Alliance leaders to give them speeches
are in fact APRC supporters disguising as Opposition supporters. On October
18, you will know where those people really belong. Gambians do NOT need
morons like you to tell them how difficult it is to eat two square meals a
day or how difficult it is to put their children through even secondary
school, let alone university. The Gambians that see their groundnut harvest
perish year after year because they cannot sell their groundnuts, know what
to do on October 18. Those Gambians would NOT be mocking about at Opposition
rallies posing as disguised APRC supporters.

The way you get the support of these people is NOT to lie that they support
Yaya when you know that they despise the vermin. It is already too late for
you to get the support of the Gambians. Yaya already stole our money to open
Swiss Bank Accounts. Yaya already ordered the massacre of our children. Yaya
already orchestrated the abduction and illegal incarceration of numerous
Gambians. The vermin has already done so many despicable things in the
country that only sycophants and morons like you think that he ought to lead
us. Who in their right mind with vote for this vermin at the expense of a
legal luminary like Ousainou Darboe? Darboe who has NEVER stolen a thing
from our people. Darboe, who rather than killing innocent Gambians, have
saved vermin like Baabaa Jobe and Pap Cheyassin Secka from the gallows. The
only thing the vermin can do about this election is to steal it. And he does
that, he is going to regret to have ever been born. Enough is enough. These
criminals will no longer hold us hostage. They will no longer hold a gun to
our heads and rob our nation bare in broad daylight. If they want to live in
Fajara, they got to earn it. Go to school and get decent jobs. We do NOT
need these hateful vermin forming bogus commissions of inquiries in order to
steal people’s properties. Nonentities who seven years ago did NOT have
‘Post Office Books’ now have Swiss Bank Accounts with millions of dollars.
All this, while our hardworking farmers CANNOT eat a decent meal a day. This
is pathetic. And things are getting worse under Yaya. While Baabaa Jobe and
Famara Jatta are building mansion upon mansion, commodity prices are
skyrocketing and our farmers are getting poorer. No human being should live
under such deplorable conditions. To add insult to injury, it is a child
murderer that is putting us through this. So, Gassama, you can hallucinate
all you want; logic tells us that the poor farmers that CANNOT feed and
school their children and CANNOT afford medicine for their families, will
NOT vote for the vermin that slaughtered their children.

Your rubbish about the PPP and the Senegambia Confederation do NOT even
deserve response. Instead of formulating plans for the FUTURE of our people,
you are busy fighting against an ‘enemy’ that is NOT running in these
elections. This shows Gambians and the whole world that your Party CANNOT
move the Gambian people FORWARD. You are obsessed with PPP and Jawara. You
had seven years to lie about them. Formed all kinds of kangaroo courts. At
the end of the day, you have nothing to show for it apart from illegally
seizing some properties at Fajara so that some of the nonentities can
fulfill their life-long dreams. Uneducated and uncouth thugs that NEVER had
a room in a decent house were now using the barrel of the gun to seize
people’s properties and behave as if it was their own. Gambians see through
your shenanigans. Gambians know spiteful and hateful people filled with envy
when they see them. Obsess all you want about PPP. We know you do NOT have
an agenda for the country. All the morons are interested in, is stealing
from the Gambian people.

PPP just registered their biggest payback on your Party. AFPRC/APRC tried
all they could to get the support of PPP. You ended up getting the PPP
rejects like Buba Baldeh, Nafa Saho, Fatoumatta Jahumpa etc. You tried your
darnest to get heavyweights like OJ to no avail. Now that you failed, you
seek to lie about these politicians. Smart Gambians will NOT buy your ploy.
We knew that Yaya is so desperate that if Jawara offered him support, the
moron will be happy to have Jawara back. Is it NOT the APRC that offered
Nafa Saho (ex-PPP minister that embezzled funds) a Pajero in order to get
him to their Party? Did you NOT offer that despicable Buba Baldeh (ex-PPP
minister that embezzled funds) a job at the Observer so that he will
campaign for APRC? I say good luck with your PPP ‘rejects’. APRC is just
jealous that PPP snubbed them, and rightly so, to go join the Opposition. As
I keep telling you, if you guys think that it was such a bad idea for PPP to
join the Opposition, why don’t you let the people decide on October 18?
Instead of lie about the PPP record, let the record speak for itself.
Gambians lived through the PPP regime. Gambians are also living through this
regime. Let Gambians decide first of all whether this Alliance is a PPP
front and secondly decide whether Yaya’s is better than the PPP era. If you
promise NOT to lie about PPP, I will promise NOT to talk about the PPP
record. This offer goes to all Alliance detractors. We have enough to
discuss about the distortions of Yaya’s record and the plans for the FUTURE
of our country.
KB