GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:43:28 -0400
Gassama, I am now treating you the same way as I treated you when you were
Kebba Jobe, Daddy Nying, or whatever ridiculous name you want to call
yourself. You can forage all you want from over 500 postings I sent to G_L
and you would NOT see vulgarity there. While you do your digging, put a
dictionary beside you and get some free education to supplement the little
the Jawara government gave you. Unlike you, I am NOT a low-life that spends
the better parts of his days at ‘Come-Inn’ Bar drinking beer and playing
poker. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Now things are beginning to fall
into perspective for me. You must be on something in order to constantly
come here and sing praises for a child murderer that is looting our
government coffers by the second. Even vermin like Essa Sey that are
benefiting more from this illegal government are NOT as enthusiastic as you
are in peddling their garbage.

But you, you go to ‘Come-Inn’, get intoxicated, and now feel like a
paper-tiger and think that you can come to G_L and say all sorts of rubbish
and threaten people. Gassama, when it is all said and done, we will all be
accountable for our actions. The Gambia where people can do bad things
willy-nilly is now gone. Now it is time for real accountability (NOT AFPRC
accountability). When the day of reckoning comes for you, it will NOT be a
defense for you to say that you were just coming from ‘Come-Inn’ and you
were in cloud ‘cuckoo’. In the first place, you will account for your
irresponsible behavior by leaving your family at home to go get drunk in
order to have courage to engage us on G_L.

About jumping into the gutter, leave Yusupha out of this and just deal with
me. While you were doing your research on me did you not see where I said
that I will happily jump into the gutter with vermin like you? Gassama, this
is NOT a high-stakes game for me. I have no intention whatsoever of holding
public office in Gambia. I see no reason to be saddled by political
correctness. To get into the gutter with you vermin and choke you with your
feces is nothing to me. I do NOT treat vermin like you with kid’s gloves.
When you ‘came out’ I pitied your children and ignored you to avoid
destroying you. But being the irresponsible low-life you are, the beer
bottles will NOT let you lead a straight life. You see, Tombong is more of a
Yaya fanatic than you are. You do NOT see me going after him this way.
Reason is, Tombong leads a sober life (not a drunk to my knowledge). He does
NOT frequent bars every evening, get drunk and come to G_L to peddle
garbage. Ease up on the bottle, boy. Or else you will dig your grave deeper
than the six feet recommended by your boss (Yaya). And let me also give you
another piece of free advice. There will be nowhere for you to run to when
the sky comes crumbling down on you October 19. Our government will be a
democratic one that respects the rule of law. It will NOT be a dictatorship.
So people like you and Sedat Jobe that think that you can have safe haven in
other countries, will be shocked to learn that no decent country will
welcome vermin like you. You will all have to face the music inside Gambia.
You Gassama, will explain to Waa Juwara supporters why you called their
leader a ‘parrot’. You will also account for the Gamtel time you have been
using peddling garbage on G_L. If I were you, I would start polishing my
resume and applying for a bartender job at ‘Come-Inn’. At least you will get
to have free beers and will stop scrounging on your ‘friends’.

The rest of your mumbo jumbo about me being intolerant is NOT news to me. I
have heard you whine endlessly about that when you were Kebba Jobe and now
Pa Modou Gassama. Hamjatta has explained to you many times what tolerance
means. I guess mental midgets like yourself will just NEVER get it. What you
are calling intolerance is just defending ones position. All I can do is
defend my positions. You bring garbage here everyday. Did I ever pull the
plug on you like your government is doing cutting off telephone lines of
Opposition leaders and cutting electricity supplies in areas where there is
an Opposition rally or pulling the plug on Opposition Parties at the
government media (GRTS)? This is what is intolerance and being afraid of
dissenting views. Even if I were intolerant to your views, I am impotent to
prevent you from expressing them on G_L. All I can do, is counter those
views. If you on the other hand decide (in your rare sober moments) that you
just CANNOT measure up to us, and decide NOT to send garbage to G_L, that is
your decision. Take responsibility for it and don’t blame me for shutting
you up. You have NEVER met a more tolerant person than I am.

About my ‘announcement of an Opposition Alliance’, I would just advise you
to wait until you are sober (i.e. most of the beer is out of your system)
and then reread what I said and quote me what I said. Also, do me a favor
and ask the Opposition leaders whether they do NOT agree to an Alliance (IN
PRINCIPLE) to defeat Yaya. Gassama, you and your cohorts cornered the market
on lying. You are the one lying endlessly about PPP and Jawara and the
Alliance. Even after the Alliance announced their candidate, you are still
imagining that Jawara is running.

I know you are desperate, but sober up and think thoroughly what you are
doing. Even mental midgets like Sedat Jobe smelled the coffee and ran away.
Yaya, like I told you is counting his millions in Swiss Bank Accounts and
have told people that he is ready to bolt if things do NOT turn around from
what he saw in Brikama. As we all know, things can only get worse for Yaya.
From Brikama, we went to Bakau and Serrekunda. Hundreds of thousands of
people. Gassama, I know you did NOT miss the euphoric chants of ‘Sachay
mbow’ from the Serrekunda Opposition crowds when our leaders showed the
Gambian public how Yaya have turn some portions of Kanilai from a pig farm
to villas built from bribes from CSE (as quid pro quo for road projects).
Gassama, in your sober moments I am sure you were touched by the eight year
old child that stood before crowds of grown-ups in Serrekunda and brought
them to tears when the child narrated how he missed his best friend that was
massacred by the government you shamelessly support. Has it come to this for
a grown man like you? Do you need an eight year old child to tell you that
it is NOT all right for a child murderer to be our president? Sober up and
turn your life around before it is too late. Yaya is finished.
KB