GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 04:19:04 PST
Dear EB

If I were you I will first of all apologies to every body in this
forum,because you were trying to give us wrong information and false
impression.You told us that you have a "source" that informed you that the
passport of Cherno Jallow would soon be process and send to him,this we all
know now is a lie because Cherno Jallow is having his passport,this shows that
you have no respect for people in this forum,especially when you did not even
take it to be an act of honesty to apologies to us,no this is no intellectual
honesty,no you continue to lunch attacks on certain individuals in this
forum,is it not better for you to stop now ?

For Freedom

Saiks
Jabou,
You are not serious and all your allegations are bogus.  You are becoming
another Ebrima Ceesay. For my initial, you don't worry about it. If you enjoy
writing nonsense, go ahead.
EB stands for Ebrima, Ebou and you name the rest.  I'm the former.
EB.