GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 10:31:24 -0700
Folks,

As much as we all want to know where OUR missing millions went, we need to
understand that Ebou Jallow has an option here. We can only suggest that he
tell us (at least for now), we cannot force/threaten him to. He has the
prerogative for now,till the day he will be OBLIGED to answer to the people.

I may be lost on this one, but what are we going to do if say he tells us
where the money is. Do we have the proper channels in place to recover the
money NOW? Is the government willing to follow his lead(s) to recover the
money? I don't think so.
Mr. Jallow's day will come. On that day, we will not need to plead with him.
For now, let's remember this:

NINETY NINE DAYS FOR THE THIEF, ONE FOR......

Enjoy your day.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519