GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Touray, Maila" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:44:12 -0500
A friend of mine that works for Southern New England Telephone company
shared this information with me. I asked about the phone lines problem to
Gambia, and yes it all boils down to lines availability.
A picture is worth ....

Maila

This is a picture of the Submarine cables that carry voice/data/phone calls
in the atlantic
Looks like one or two link into Senegel....

Mark

 <<atl.jpg>> Maila,