GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SN Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:53:35 +1000
Mr.Jallow,Mr. Khan,
Well am following developments going in between you guys,from my own
perspective we should work towards a common goal rather than personal
attacks on the L..Gambia our beloved country is at stage which requires
everybody's involvement regardless of ethnic or religious affiliation.Let's
forget our differences, let each individual have the chance to speak or post
issues independently.We should build a strong foundation inorder to gain
victory.Well more to follow you guys make your heads straight.Let the
struggle continue.
Sariang.