GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:50:46 PDT
Mr. Faye, I do sincerely hope that this request will provide mr. Ebou Colley
the golden chance to come forth and set the records straight. If I recall
right, the gentleman was either present/working with these thugs at the
time, hence a first hand source of facts. Also, if my recollection is right,
I would abundantly appreciate it, if mr. colley can elaborate further on
what was his capacity/role during in all these and at the time in question.
kittos
peter