GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:43:57 PST
MB You can count on me for the book hauling. Hope to see Lamin Manneh,
Dawda, Ylva, Alfu and more new faces. This is for our brothers and sisters
back home and we should do all we can to make this project a success. Boy MB
was the "super Kanja and the Yassa at the last book sorting party great.
Alasana Bah