GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:07:32 +0000
haruna,i knew your reply would be the way it is .thanks.i didn't check my mail box for few days .any way ,you want the last laugh for your man ,there you have it.

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"i am so john himself will not mind comments about his jean wearings on the
campiagn trail." Suntou

I am confident John Edwards will not mind that a bit. He will just be
introduced to the mind of the one who is concerned about jean wearings on the
campaign trail. And to think that could possibly woo votes.

"if politics all of a sudden turn serious," Suntou.

Politics has always been a serious matter. Where have you been living all
this time? Do you not know that politics deals with the administration of folks'
lives????? Muhammad friggin Muhammad.

"then where is the fun in it?" Suntou.

Why would you look for fun in politics Suntou? Are there not other sources
of fun such as blogging your mind or swinging off a tree branch, or even going
to a comedy club??, The Zoo, Aquarium, etc.? The movies, playing in the
yard??? What abou having fun with one's family???

"why would comedians make jokes about the way bush speaks?" Suntou.

Did you ask those comedians why? I think George bush is a very eloquent
speaker and he speaks from the heart. His vocabulary and grammar are limited
however. And because he is engaged in politics and the lives of other, you will
be best advised to take him seriously. Much like Ahmadinejad, CHavez, Yahya,
Gaddafi. The comedy you see in world leaders is what is destroying you
unawares. I am confident they will choose the venue of their comedy wisely.

"the value that john wish to share with america is not in his dress ,the
dress may be a
way of lowering his profile to fit in with a target group." Suntou.

No. John Edwards dresses for comfort and utility. No considerations for
target idiots and votes. He relies on his values for that. I'm glad you agree
that value is not in the clothes he wears.

"that is not gossip masoud. politicains put themself up for public strutiny"
Suntou.

Themselves. Scrutiny. So Suntou's scrutiny is the way his fellow human
dresses.

"and i am so no one will make up his/her mind base on what a non-american
voter say about mr good
old john." Suntou.

Why do you write so for "sure" all the time? You must be extra careful about
this in the future. Now then. I am not interested in what a non-American
voter or non-voter says about John Edwards. I am however interested in what my
coleague says in my community about another person who is not present or part
of our community. No matter how trivial.

"i wish him all the best. take it easy." Suntou.

All right you knucklehead. I ain't takin it easy. Did you watch Tiger woods
at the Target World Challenge? Well, even though he knew he'd win, he was
busting butt and licking chop. And the idiot Sabatini wanted to sabotage the
quality of Tiger's winning. In this case John Edwards is Tiger, You're Rory, and
I'm Target. Any questions??? Masoud my foot. MQDT Darbo. Haruna. Al
Mutawakkil.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
Web interface

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい