GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:25:14 GMT
Gambia-L:

An open letter that came from one of my sources in the Gambia. I am again
sending it as received: unedited.

Ebrima

PS: My source, for sure, I for one will react to the Letter of Intent in the
third week of August when my home computer would have been connected to the
Internet. It is a shame that I can't spend a longer time on the Net these
days. In fact, I haven't yet read the Letter of Intent.