GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:05:04 EDT
Saul, you have now convinced me that there is NO Truth in the statement that
'you can judge a man by the company he keeps' ....lol. when i read your
mail, i always say to myself, 'where in the world did saul know all these
animals from.' so unless that statement does not define 'company' as
everyone u know, the proverb must be incorrect. like u, these news depress
me. that is among the reasons why i didn't subscibe to the L earlier on.
let's keep the fire burning. you have a great way of reducing these people
to the vermin they are. i must admit i thought Baabaa Jobe was a real man
until you reduced him to size and blew the cover on his exaggerated sense of
masculinity (machismo). continue the great work.
KB