GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:04:50 EST
"Haruna: Now, what these good folks are saying is a bit different from  your
slant - and I do agree with the tactical merit of it." Father  Mose.

Very well my good friend. If only it came after our discourse, you and I
both are honoured by what the good folk are saying. No matter the source of the
revelation is Haruna or Father Mose or neither. I suppose my slant cannot be
diciphered.

"Haruna, the other point is that I am not sure there is a whole lot of
difference between these Democratic aspirants," Father Mose.

You and I both agree on this. That is why it is counterproductive to
disparage one for fortunes of the other. I suppose that is a slant of mine that  is
different from your review.

"and you are right that my principal reason to support Obama is race
driven." Father Mose.

Hep! Hep! Hep!, Hooray! Hep! Hep! Hep!, Hooray!. Three cheers for Father
Mose. Now we must extend this infant honesty to PDOIS politrick as our other
friend Bailo is wont to caution.

"But that is not to say that there are not some other serious
considerations:" Father Mose.

I understand. I understand. Principal reason nonetheless and follows the
heirarchy of social discernments I shared. Very good. Very good.

"authentic is becoming a rare feature even in mature democracies," Father
Mose.

Father Mose, authenticity is in the eye of the beholder. Equity though is  in
the eye of the receiver. You see the difference? You cannot determine for
other what is authentic, but you can share what is equitable as to you. So
mature democracies or young democracies notwithstanding, authenticity is
insignificant. Father Mose, I know you don't know this yet, but in my  conversations
with you and other, I share critical thoughts and counsel which  when
considered in earnest, can cure all humanity's ills.

"and Obama come across very authentic; genuine and commitment to real  change
- and not the common rhetorical mantra is refreshing;" Father  Mose.

With your new-found knowledge and bold acknowledgement, might we not say
similarly that Hillary Clinton and John Edwards both come across very authentic,
genuine, and committed to real change? I do not see anything in OBAMA's
genuflections that portends new authenticity, genuineness, and  commitment that
could be foreign to CLinton and Edwards. Or are you  inordinately bearing on
your racial bias for this pronouncement?

"and finally the first black person to be taken seriously as an aspirant  to
the highest office in the land is indeed good for the dream that King laid
down years ago. We are all driven by our own interests and I really believe that
 the election of Obama to the highest office, or even to be a serious
contender  is indeed good for humanity and good for our race." Father Mose.

I share your same sentiments. However, I have enough experience and  prayer
to understand that emotive decision-making is the ummah of all  idiocy.

"I will on due time comment on some of the things in your piece about  PDOIS
and our contradicted support of the party." Father Mose.

You mean inherently conflicted support. Very well. I look forward to that  my
friend. Please take your time.

"Thanks" Musa JEng

You're most welcome Father Mose. You know that no matter how profusely you
and I fight, we will continue to love each other for we are two of the
handsomest people on earth. Bailo can attest to that for he is an angel  too.

Masoud. MQJGDT. Darbo. Shiekh. I loved W's speech tonight. A good American
Speech wouldn't you say?
From: Haruna  Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
> I hope Jengfann, Bailo, and Mr.  Jobarteh see some of these flickering
lights
> as you and Kukeh  see.
> God/Allah is great!!!! Haruna.
>

> In a message dated 1/28/2008 4:52:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> I agree  with Dr.  Jaiteh on Edwards continued presence in the campaign. It
> helps  take  voters that may be Clinton voters but love the economic
populist
> message that  Edwards spout. It is also my believe that we might  heading
for a
> brokered  convention, and Edwards is most likely to  shift his delegates
towards
> Obama  than in coronating a dynasty.  So by all means let him soldier  on.
>
> Malanding Jaiteh  <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Father  Mose,
> I am not pretending  to be an expert in this case but a 3-way race is
> good for Barack.  So we must encourage John Edwards to  continue.
> Malanding
>

> Musa Jeng wrote:
> > Wow! defying logic  - tbe  only logic he seems to be defying is the fact
> that he cannot  pull   a respectable performance in his own state of S>
Carolina,
> and he still  decide to move on with his campaign. His candidacy  is indeed
> cannot be taken  seriously.
> >
> >  Musa Jeng

America.

> >> Thank  you for  standing with me as, together, we take this  campaign to

> the
> >>  Democratic Convention, to the nomination --  and then to the  White
House.

>  >> Your support as we move forward means that the voices  of   millions of
> >> voiceless Americans will be  heard.
>  >>
> >> Sincerely,
> >>
> >>  John   Edwards
> >> January 27,  2008
>  >>

> >> **************Start  the  year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.

> >>   http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489
>  >>
> >>  いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
> >>  To  unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the
Gambia-L