GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gai-Baldeh, M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 02:55:51 EST
Guys,
The state our dear nation is indeed disturbing and should be a concern to all
Gambians. According to focus on Africa Sunday, January 16, 2000, it appears
the press release from the Gambia is far from factual -- it did not for one
reason or the other report the actual events of the foiled coup in Banjul.
Could Yahya come out in his gowns and tell the world why the infinite
indiscriminate killing.
Gambia has never been so hostile.......it's high time this government be
taken to task.
Enough is Enough, we must STOP TALKING and do something worthwhile to
liberate our people.

PEACE BE UPON GAMBIA.

Gai