GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:43:38 -0000
Mr. Small,

I have no doubt, personally, that there is a lot that should be expected
from this government. Inclusive, is the 2-term limit for the presidency.
Other issues include human rights, development and peaceful co-existence.
However, what I personally abhor is some of the very extremist views and
vulgar language that some seem to think is the only way to communicate. How
can any reasonable person expect all of us to hold the same views on all
issues that affect us? Since joining the list I have admitted all reasonable
possitions held by all and sundry and defended those that I think is
possitive about the regime. Sometimes some concur with me other times some
disagree. This is to be expected. As you seem to be a very reasonable man,
tell me, is the language that the likes of Conteh, Hamjatta and Dampha use,
not a bit strong?

Happy Easter, and bye 4Now.