GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 00:49:38 -0800
Michael,

You indeed have a brilliant idea there.  There could
be some problems with the prepaid calling card or the
switch boards in the countries from which calls were
made.  I can assure you there are no y2k problems in
The Gambia.  The rollover into the Millennium was a
smooth one and life is normal in The Gambia.

--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Yusupha,
> I agree with you. Take care. God bless us all.
> Michael

> postings, go to the Gambia-L
> Web interface at:

=====