GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tester testers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 06:39:33 -0800
First, get your grammar straight.  I did not write to
attack your position.  How do you justify my
frustrations?  I believe you need to urge yourself to
seek better judgement next time you fiddle through
scraps again.  I've since read a lot more on this
"stupid" summit and it's goals and "intended"
achievements.  I see you still haven't got it, but
until then, keep victimizing yourself en route to the
wrong course.

Essa

=== message truncated ===