GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suma kadu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 02:19:11 +0000
"About the sexual metaphors, let me tell you i have not as yet slept
with a man. Take it or leave it. I believe in abstinence before
marriage, but i read books, watch movies(not the pornographic ones) and
i know my Biology vey well. " From: Hasanatou Barry

Young woman, I'm ruling PMS out of this one.You really need to get laid.
Do you have to tell the whole world you haven't slept with a man yet?
Christ! What have you been sleeping with thus far? Fresh Air?
Personally, I don't give a hoot so long as you NEVER will be able to
spew this short of filth my way. I thank the List managers sincerely
for taking very appropriate measures. This woman is disgusting and
should be ashame of herself. I am also convinced she wasn't raised in
the Gambia and might just be as promiscuous as they cometh. What a pain
in the butt she was. Even my foe P.M Gassama agreed such behaviour is
unacceptable. Momodou Camara et. al, thanks for your prompt action.

Professor Assan