GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:50:18 -0500
Mr Matarr Njagga Njie,

I had wanted to ignore your silly rantings about us in opposition but can't
help it.

Your assumptions about me are laughable.  You are really an oaf. The context
you even use the word spigot and please the word is spelt with one "g" made
me to feel more worried about the state of affairs the Gambia is in, given
the calibre of people who are in charge of our nation.  Can you tell me who
my bitter 'nepharious' parents are and how they are guilty of looting
Gambia's coffers? As i said earlier you are deranged and devoid of reason.
Make a proper research of who i am before you make your conclusions.

Your defense of the indefensible is rather lamentable but this is not a
surprise coming from Jammeh's supporters.  It is at best dull-witted.  Your
attempt to oppilate the struggle for truth,decency, progress, freedom makes
me to squirm. I also do squirm anytime i hear nincompoops like Tamsir
Jallow,Sarjo Jallow et al squealing about patriotism. What do you guys know
about patriotism?

  Patriots have the interest of their country at heart.  They do not
intimidate their fellow citizens.  They work towards enhancing the
development and prosperity of their country. They feel remorse when they
wrong their fellow human beings. They do not use power to stifle people who
want to express themselves freely. Real patriots are people like Peter Gomez
who reported what everyone heard the rogue say about the introduction of
Sharia law in the Gambia.

Mr Matarr Njagga Njie, you piffled that the opposition members of the
Gambia-L are lying about Yahya Moron Jammeh stealing more than £20 million
from Gambia's treasury. I daresay to you this is just a conservative
assumption from us. Well, provide us with counter-evidence if such is not
true.  It was Yahya and his the rogues like him in the APRC who banned
Gambians from talking about his Swiss BANK account.  Yet he claimed that he
and his family will never be poor again.  How and where did Yahya get his
money since we all know that he was a pauper before he came to power in
1994.

Mr Njie let us not talk about the death.   I am not a member of the UDP  but
i sympathise with them on this issue. Those who said a grenade was thrown to
the the MPs vehicle have not been proven wrong yet.  Reports have it that
the notorious July 22 supporters were at the scene of the accident.  Can you
tell me what they were doing there?

Mr Njie, your hero  (Yahya) again  demonstrated his childish edge in
refusing to honour these honourable MPs with a state burial. Yet step
forward the Majority Leader who got his position out of cronyism trying to
justify the government's handling of this issue.  Buffoonery never ceases
with you guys.  And as usual he assumes money can buy him favours.  I am
glad the families of the deceased threw back the money into his face.  These
are a decent people and can't be insulted more than once.

Since the Jammeh Menace mendaciously waltzed into the country's political
arena, we have had visitations of evil and callousness unbeknown to us.

Mr Matarr Njagga Njie, "WHAT SAY YOU" as D.HOWE would put it in his
Trinidadian twang about the state of the economy at present.  What say you
about the death of the school children, what say you about the arson on
Radio One and the attempted killing of George Christenssen, what say you
about the imprisonment of Dumo and others without trial, what say you of the
many woes that perturbs our country at present.

Matarr, i have a great respect for the members of L that is why i did not
want to bore them with your deranged mails.  Some of the L members are my
elders, some are friends, some of us even have different political beliefs
yet we all share one thing, the love for freedom and democracy.  However
this one is being copied to the L.

I do applaud my fellow Gambians who are held hostage by Yahya's callous
regime. Regardless of such they do hold their heads high and strive with
dignity towards freedom and prosperity.

To the L members, please forgive me for posting this to you for i know there
are more important issues at hand to deal with.  I know also the case of
Matarr 'Njagga'Njie has been ably dealt with by you guys.  However, he seem
to believe i can be intimidated by his private mails.  As far as i am
concern, my resolve to oppose Yahya's mendacity and callousness  will never
be deterred by rogues like Matarr Njie.

Matarr NJIe, as the venerble Dr Martin Luther King use to say, we are on the
move now and nothing can stop us now.  'We have taken that big spasm which
shall herald the birth of freedom in the Gambia' so be ware.

Mboge