GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gai, M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:35:00 EDT
Ebrima
you have really frustrated all efforts to clear yourself on the issue of $3M
thus making it absolutely necessary to question your credibility. Look, this
is a simple matter unless you want to make it difficult for yourself. Is the
$3M embezzlement levied against you true or false? If yes, what arrangements
are you making or do seek from Gambians to help you return the money.
However, if you think you are innocent make it public to the L and stop
dodging our questions as this will only have the effect of further
complicating matters for you.
In one of your emails you mentioned "I hired a plane from Geneva and flew
directly to The Banjul and handover the proceeds Of $3M to Yayya at the State
House." Are you telling us you were in business partnership with Yayya? What
is/was your role to the alleged drug trafficking, counterfeits and Mombuto's
gold/diamond in Banjul? Just anxious.
 Remember, I asked you to report to GL all you can get about me whilst
working at
Gambia Airways.

Gai