GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:46:47 GMT
Gambia-L:

Another e-mail from one of my sources in the Gambia.

Ebrima

Hello Ebrima,

Last week Friday, a member of the Revolutionary United Front (RUF)
of Foday Sanko was arrested in Serrekunda. He, the rebel, has had the
initials of the RUF tatooed on his forearm. This is a clear indication that
the Gambia is infested with these degenerates as I indicated last
week in reaction to Hamadi's concern.

Only God knows the degree of infestation of our beloved country by these
butchers from Sierra Leaone who will not hesitate, for a minute, to amputate
the limbs of six-month old babies. Instead of guarding our country against
external threats to our security, Yahya and his men
are busy rounding up innocent Gambians. The task ahead, after the
capture of the Butcher of Kanilai, is indeed a great one. May God save the
Gambia.