GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:32:18 +0200
Assalamu alaikum sister Jabou,
Thank you so much for your clarification and to accept
brother Hamjatta`s apology. That`s the best way for a good Muslim...

What can I say more, than to continue sending more Words of Allah! The Most
Hight!!!!! to the people of the Gambia and all over the world.

May Allah The Wise. Guide you on His Wise side.....
Ameen!!!!!

Allahumasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)