GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:30:41 EDT
Mr Barry
I wish some of your colleagues on G-L had the tact and self respect that you
conveyed in your message.  The "international community" and all relevant
Gambians know everything I have to say.  I have been working against Jammeh
ever since I left that country, risking my life even. Now who are these
people talking rubbish? What can they do or what have they done so far
besides spending their lifes away on a computer keyboard.  If you value
freedom, liberty and democracy that much then you should be able to
sacrifice your mortal selve for a cause that has meaning to your soul.  Who
are these people to judge anybody?
I do not want to call names now but ask in confidence some of the
opposition, they will tell you what atleast I contributed to their cause.
You see my brother some of these people on the G-L want some piece of
entertainment, and I am the wrong person for their infantile fantasies.

Only God can judge me, to hell with rest.

Ebou Jallow