GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:29:20 EST
Mr Manneh,

I spoke with a business associate in Saudi and he said that Kutubo's
sponsor/employer in Saudi are the eople who can process this visa for the
medical attendant that will accompamy him back to Saudi. He suggests that
they get a medical assesment from a doctor in writing, and fax this to his
sponsor. The sponsor should then be able to have the visa issued and faxed ot
the embassy in Dakar or Banjul if there is a Saudi embassy there. This
associate of mine has volunteered to call the sponsor if the sponsor's number
is provided to him, and if they need his assistance in this way. If Kutubo
can provide the information on his sponsor, then calling them is the way to
take care of things very quickly.

Regards,
Jabou Joh
(615) 646-9784

In a message dated 1/8/01 10:43:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,