GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sidi Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:24:15 -0400
OB,
I am sure Mr.Ebou Secka means well with his suggestion to consider sending
the body of Mr. Kassama unaccompanied and the savings realised sent to the
family. An unaccompanied body from Cincinnati to Banjul via Brussels or
Dakar, is unheard of. The most dignified way to bid farewell to the
deceased is to have escort(s)to ensure that the body is handled with
dignity, care and respect. Even with escort(s),the journey will be
difficult. Give it some thought at your week-end meeting. May his soul rest
in peace. I thank you and your Association for your continued efforts in
bringing Mr.Kassama home.

Sidi Sanneh