GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:42:36 EST
Saul,

If you are sickened by my religious postings, do one thing, "use your delete
button". BTW, your memorization of the Qur'an did not do you any good.
On my position Re: the debate with Halifa, IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO DECIDE WHAT
MAKES SENSE TO THEM, AND NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SHOVE DOWN OUR THROATS. LIVE
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, you, Hamjatta and whoever cares to join you can rant, rave and eat your
hearts out, but l will not undignify myself by engaging you. It is obvious
you roam this list with razor tongue and an endless barage  of unnecessary
words, and are clearly in search of another target now that you have
exhausted the Halifa issue, but you will have to satiate that thirst with
someone else.
As for the religious postings, l will quote what my good brother Modou Mbye
Jabang said on this list earlier on in response to similar remarks,
"if you do not want to read the postings on Islam, sharpen you delete buttons
folks"
Good luck in your search for another victim.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 1/16/00 10:20:47 AM Central Standard Time,