GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:49:40 -0400
Dr. Manneh:

It is a shock hearing from you and I am elated
that you are recovering well.  I hope you are
taking things with ease.

For our recollection, my name is M.Lamine J. Conteh.
I attended Saint Augustine's High while you and
the late Hon. Abdou K. Gassama were at The Gambia
High School.  I used to visit you at the late
Hon. Forster's residence in Banjul.  I am certain
that you will recall some tailors at the shop of
your residence.  Another reminder is that the
late Imam of Perang involved in the tragic accident
was a stepson to Aja Nyima Jassey, who is from
the same father with my mother, Aja Jattanding
Jassey.

I again want to thank you for your message.  This
is really a relieve to know that you are doing
fine.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Work: 336-332-4712