GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:10:27 EDT
Hi Fellas,
Been away for a while and back on track.
Anyway, it appears that our country is becoming like other war torned nations
around the subregion. A lot has happened and is happening and something has
to be done to avoid another Liberia or Sierra Leone.
Enough is enough. This uncivilized politics by the ruling military Government
is dividing our beloved nation. We cannot, would not and should not let this
division of our people take place in the country.
Been watching, listening and waiting to hear what this government has to
offer to her people. Too much hardship inflicted on hard working and innocent
people. I feel for them and prays that the almighty brings peace and
blessings to all at home.
My thought goes out to them especially the children who suffers the most at
the end of the day.
God bless.
EB.