GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:22:14 -0800
Hi folks,

This is to inform you that I will be a guest of Jean Feraca on her talk (chat)
show on Wisconsin Public Radio (http://www.wpr.org) tomorrow, Tuesday, Mar. 28
from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time) or 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (GMT).  We will be
talking about my perspective on the US: politics, foreign policy, media, etc.
The program will be Webcast live using RealAudio, and you're more than welcome
to login, and listen.

Our program is the first in a series called "Judging America: What do foreigners
think of us?", and will feature people from different parts of the world talking
about what they think of the US.  I'll be speaking from an African perspective,
and would appreciate it if you can contribute your thoughts on the topic.  You
can either e-mail the program (while we are on-air) at [log in to unmask], call
608-263-1890, or 1-800-642-1234 (toll-free in the US, and I believe, Canada).

If you can't use the toll-free number and you REALLY want to call us
long-distance or international, call the Madison number above, and tell them
you're calling from outside the US.  It will be fun to hear from people from
other parts of the world.  And please include your full name, how to pronounce
it, and where you're writing from if you send us an e-mail.  For those of you in
the WPR listening area, the program will be re-broadcast in the evening from
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Central Time).  The evening re-broadcast will not, however,
be streamed on the Web.

I guess that's about it.  Have a great week, and best wishes.  Looking forward
to hearing from you!

Katim