GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
omar joof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:15:33 +0000
My brother Pierre,
With due respect, you seem to have degenerated a lot recently. Do you want
us to believe that you are better qualified than Binneh to give us what went
on during the fateful night of November 11th 1994? I believe we need to know
your proximity to the GNA at the time if your assertions are to be given any
credibillity. As your former colleague in the national student movement, I
am shocked by your responses to Binneh. I respect your rights, but you seem
to have swallowed all your progressive student activism!
With due respect,
Omar Joof