GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:37:14 +0000
Malik,
     Your interpretation of my written question clearly indicates that,no
particular writer can force readers to interprete his or her writings the
way he or she wishes.
Malik! what you saw was the opposite of what i wanted to say brother...What
i meant was;if one hasn't done any wrong and one is conscious of his or her
rights then fear no agnency on earth!
That is why i underpinned the need for the agents concerned to be trained
within and without the Gambia.Malik there are archives so my position has
already been shelved for history to judge the rest.
Actually your conclusion has some similarities with some of my analysis and
on that point i totally agree with the fact that it is only a democratic
atmosphere and a democratic set up that change the machinery per se and not
the yelling on GambiaL!
Well at least your position has yielded a certain degree of understanding
and be rest assured that the rice shall be seperated from husk thus some of
the rich ideas here will be utilised back home(of course including yours
Malik) THATS A PROMISE BROTHER.
One thing i want u to know is that i never took any position vis-a-vis
supporting or castigating the NIA! Likewise your tin of honey to the CIA can
never be tasty for me! As far as i am concerned both AGENTS USE the same
pipes to smoke!

Thank you for some of the suggestions though and  good bye for now.

YEROPULLOH.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."