GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:55:12 +0200
(Haaa Haa Tai)!!!!!! I could not stop laughing....
What a wonderful radio station;;;
Don`t worry brother i will always stay tuned.......

You really make me laugh, you are so fonny....

May God bless you and give you more knowledge.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)