GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:40:31 EST
Ebrima,
    I don't know who your publisher is/will be and I just hope he/she did not
read your posting. How can any professional investigative writer ask the
questions you asked and the manner in such a public forum like the Gambia-L?
your ineptitude and amateurishness is appalling to say the least. Need you be
reminded that you could simply have communicated in private with who ever it
is who wrote that piece. Or are you simply selling to members of the L that
you are working on a book? I hope it is a good publicity stunt and it works
well for you. I for one am not looking forward to the 'insider' intrigues of
Jammeh and his boys.
    I hope you grasp my drive.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh