GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:02:44 +0000
Makaveli, Mkaveli,

Good to know you are much better now. How was Campama? Lamin Sissawo Barrow
was there too ypu know.

Have you noticed how paranoid Dampha is these days? He is so eager for
UDP/PPP election that he cannot come to terms with the split in the
opposition alliance. By the way how is the elections fund drive going? I
remembered you promised to contribute much more if an opposition alliance
came to fruition. Dampha definitely believes that there is an opposition
alliance. I guess money wouldn't be a problem any more, or would it? NEP
MIND, just thinking aloud!

Have a good day, Gassa.