GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:38:00 EST

Very well Yero. So you refer to Ousman Conteh. Are you familiar with the
conference call Conteh refers to?

I am sorry I am too busy at this time to follow Dr. Pinkley's views on
Obama, and I'm not sure that will be valuable to me. I tend to form my  opinions of
other based on study on character, record, and value from my own
perspective. Not terribly interested in other's opinion of other. Thank you  anyway.

Haruna.

In a message dated 12/17/2007 2:22:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,