GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jimo Kejera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 00:24:11 PST
I could see a lot of anger in this e-mail gear towards denouncing Halifa.
Why can't we calm down folks, on our personal attacks on the net. Every one
has all freedom to express your views. But this would only make sense if we
could give ourselves little bit more time to find out the objective reality
of matters that we wanna talk about.
Problems in the Gambia is never gonna be solved by expressing our anger to
our fellow Gambians. Arrogance is not a mature behavior in any civilized
society. We deserve respect for each other as human beings. If anyone is not
clear about Halifa's objectives for the Gambia, please give your self some
time for a clear investagation.