GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 20:20:22 +0000

Bailo

Wa's decision was indeed very sad and all that one can do now is to wish him good luck,

because the beast he has befriended is not a friend to no man. He can

only be a friend to the power he clings on to at the state house.

Let's hope he does not end up sending the lion to Baba Jobe's hotel.

I agree with you Karim is a good environmentalist and Haruna i don't know if he will

accept that newly drafted post in the cabinet, but we'll leave him to decide.

Thanks for reading

Brethren Yanks > Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:34:50 +0000> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Juwara joins Jammeh; What a Marraige!> To: [log in to unmask]> > Yanks,> > I confess that am yet to recover from the shock. The lion has been incapacitated! Juwara's conversion to the APRC cause manifests that we live in interesting times in the Gambia, where the unthinkable is no longer so. > > Btw, I happen to think that brother Abdoukarim would be very suitable SOS for Natural Resources and the Environment in a post-APRC Gambia. Haruna would be more appropriate for the portfolio of Due Diligence which needs to be created. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. > > Bailo> > > > yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> Juwara joins Jammeh!> > They said it was coming; i thought i better wait until it happens; > now that it happens i feel like saying wow Mr Juwara, those whips > have really done the work! > > Once a wise advised, one cannot fight with a stone, for if you see > a blood on it, it must be yours and not that of the stone. I think that > might be the rational behind the decision of Wa Juwara Joining in the > marriage of the century. The other might be to accept the boastings > of Doctor Jamus that he works miracles. Miracles indeed! But why did> Mbarodi joined the ill fated "Geleh Geleh Kanilai" History will be our > professor! > > A part of me wanted to blame him for betraying our cause; yet a part > of me reasoned with him. It definitely could not have been easy for a > family man to be unemployed for over a decade! Yet i couldn't get it out> of my head, the question why; why would Juwara take charity from a man> whose hands are tainted with his own blood. Was he coerced, he certainly > was under some form of duress. The lion of Niamina cannot be tamed by a > Kanilai Mansa! > > Solely Jammeh can burst to the world that he does work miracles; if not how > could he offer Mr Juwara the lowest of all Government positions in the Gambia> and he happily accept it. I mean how did he managed to buy the whole of Juwara's> political life with such a disreputable job of being head of Brikama area council. > May be god really send him money from the heavens after all. He is indeed the > Prophet Jilanka, the one who blended the wisdom of Mohamed (PBUH) with the s> piritual curing power Jesus (PBUH)! > > They said you can never say never; who knows what Jammeh's next wonders will > be; it could become the biggest shock of my life; Jammeh unveils his his new ministers: > Abdoukarim Sanneh, sos for environmental science; Haruna Darbo sos for external affairs; > Baba Galleh Jallow sos for education; Yero Jallow sos for media and telecommunication, > Dr Malanding Jaiteh sos for local governments; and they all happily accept it! > Hello peeps no offence; even i don't want to hear such a cabinet composition under Jammeh > regime. It is just a thought provoking presumption! > > Jammeh works miracles, he cures aids and now convert his arch critics to mere sycophants. > i don't know who is next, however i can only pray to god that that kafirr mansa never > contemplate me in his dreams. it is worth a prayer for every one of us! The magic of > kanilai is powerful! Juwara has certainly fallen a victim of it!> > However, i really wish this universal doctor can cure madness! Cos then we can advise > him to cure himself first! Then Juwara second! > > Thanks for reading! > > Brethren Yanks> > _________________________________________________________________> Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. > http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk> 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface> at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html> > To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l> To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:> [log in to unmask]> 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> > > > ---------------------------------> For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month.> > 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、> To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface> at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html> > To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l> To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to:> [log in to unmask]> 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes

https://www.celebmashup.com