GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
adama jombel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:01:39 PST
I have been a passive list particpant for a couple of years and I feel
compelled to throw my two cents worth on this one.In all fairness to Katim
there is a MARKED difference between a "SALES PITCH" and "Discourse Oriented
Article". Lets face it - Would you not ask an annoying sales person to stop
calling or coming to your door.? After you've hung-up or slammed the door
several times !!Think about it.
Dagmar Christensen