GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:55:59 -0800
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:50:43 -0800 (PST)
From:  "seedy bojang" <[log in to unmask]>  Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com.
Learn more
Subject: none
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Mbai,
How are you there? First of all i want to say if gambians outside think
those in the gambia are fools then they are wrong. Because three quarter
of gambians voted for jammeh and we are still going to vote for him in the
next election. so i see no reason why you should stay away and keep on
saying what the majority of gambians will not even listern because you are
saying things against our good president.
why didnt you blame jawara who didnt or cant even put a television station
in the gambia no good roads,no hospitals and etc. Do you want the same
people to rule the gambia no way and they will never. This so call NADD
will never win in the gambia. so pls we are not interested in what you are
saying and jammeh will even win more in the next election.you are sitting
there and saying jammeh is this and that because he remove hte people that
are doing nothing but making themself and their children rich and because
you people missed that enjoyment you want jammeh out and those doing
nothing to come again no way.  It is gambians who voted for jammeh and we
are still proud of him and there is no way you and your so call NADD Can
do. How many dalasis did you contribute to build the roads in the gambia?
what did jammeh did wrong and you did it right? if you are to stay outside
the gambia then do so but you so call former people,relatives, party or
what you call them will never come back to power. the gambia doesnt not
belongs to you. Jammeh is our choice and you better stay silence. A.U
sumit will be held here next year why cant you tell them not to do it
because jammeh is not good. Jammeh is the gambia leader whether you like
it or not and even if you dont like it we dont even feel a spot of it.
Good day.