GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:57:33 +0100
Greetings Gambia-l,
Can someone who knows Badara Taal help this person? The information should be
sent to:[log in to unmask]

regards,
Momodou Camara

From:                   [log in to unmask]
Date sent:              Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:56:45 EST
Subject:                Looking for a friend
To:                     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Please help me find a friend and class mate from Albert Academy in Freetown.
His name is Badara Taal from Banjul, Gambia.  He is tall, dark skin and
handsome.  We both attended Albert Academy Secondary School in the sixties.
He took me to Gambia in 1964 to see his parents.  He was resident in the
capital, Bathurst, now Banju.  My name is Henry Babonjo from Sierra Leone.
He was a very good friend of mine.  I am now in United States.