GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Halima Sukuna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:14:00 -0700
Joe,

I also encourage folks to contribute what they have and then some.  About a week and a half ago, I was listening to the radio on my way to work and I tuned into what, I felt, really was the "power of the people" at work once again.  All MN radio stations got together to broadcast over the Miss. river in a united effort to raise funds for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.  Folks in several hours these folks were able to raise $800,000.00.  Let me type it again.....EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND FRIGGING DOLLARS to help support these folks that have lost so much. This is just one state out of 50.  People can make a difference and it really doesn't take much money if everyone contributes to it.  We set a goal of $160,000 to raise for NADD-let's do it!!!

Anyway, I hope folks do contribute.

Much respect to all,

Christine Marie Sukuna-.....

Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Folks, it is 16 days to the by-elections, have you sent in your share of the
responsibility to our people? If you have not yet done so, please take some
time today and send your contribution to NADD. Winning or loosing depends
on what we do and I hope we will put the interest of the nation as priority
number one. If we do not, then a rotten Gambia is not going to be just
Joe's problem, but all of us, even those that support a regime that is
murderous and criminal. Please look deep within you and do the right thing.
The matter is now left between you and your conscience. Below is how and
where you can send your contributions.

FORWARD ALL DONATIONS TO :

STGDP
PO BOX 48321
DORAVILLE, GA.30362

OR

WACHOVIA BANK (ACCT # 2000021763926; Routing # 061000227)

Wachovia Bank
4070 Lavista Road
GA9101
Tucker, GA 30084

OR

BANK OF AMERICA (ACCT#: 003284148394, Routing # 061000052)

Bank of America
GA7-013-01-01
1088 Peachtree St., NE
Atlanta, GA 30309

OR

Donate Online, via PayPal, at SUNUGAMBIA.COM

Please forward all questions, suggestions and advice to Sunugambia.com,
[log in to unmask], or Contact BANKA MANNEH at 678-457-8777

Thank you for your continued support of NADD.

Chi Jaama

Joe

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい