GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:21:39 EDT
Malick Kah,

I'm not your mate; and i hope i never be one. You seem to be brimming to the
top with inferiority complex: what i know or do not know seemed to occupy you
to the point of fetishising me. Get a life, Brother. I have nothing to
discuss with someone who cannot even stitch together a decent and coherent
sentence and worst a very dishonest individual. I couldn't care less what you
do privately; how you live; or what you are doing in this country! Your
phoniness will always become an issue here if you start the self-righteous
talk and personal attacks on me or any other member of the Alliance. If you
accuse OJ or Mr Darbo of being thieves, you darn well will have to give us
more than libellous stuff. I hope you are prepared to jump into the gutter in
the event you can't provide a shred of evidence to backup your wild horse
claims. This is the point.

As per the issues vis-a-vis discoursing the Gambia, i'm sorry but the best
way out for all of us is for you to propagate and defend your positions and
party as honestly as you can possibly muster. I have no wish to debate with
you on any issue. I will stick to what i've always done on this List:
propagate against Jammeh and for any political grouping that resolutely takes
on Jammeh. I hope you get my drift this time around. If for a second you
imagine you can shout me out of this forum then you definitely need your head
examined. I'm moving on.......

Hamjatta Kanteh