GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 08:43:43 -0700
Kebba, Sheriff Dibba is one of the most selfish and
greedy politicians in our country.He was being bride
by Jammeh to make the opposition coalition
fragile.With such selfish and greedy politicians in
that country it will take time to remove the
devil.They are nothing order than wankers.
Abdou Karim Sanneh
--- Kebba Sanneh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<HR>
is clear to every Gambian that the man who branded
jawara and potrayed him as the enemy of the state, has
himself proved to be the most selfish
politician&nbsp;today and certainly will go down in
our country's history as ego-centric and lack of
political or moral integrity. Where was mr Dibba when
the junta took over a democratically elected
government? Where was HE when Gambian children were
been masacred in the day of light? What was he doing
when journalists and detained and tortured? Where were
you Mr DIBBA when school girls were raped and where
were you when this silly and draconian media bill was
passed in parliament? I used to have a lot of respect
for "SIR". I remember in 1985 I was told by guardian
that we would be going to your home to go to the
Tobaski prayers together. I could not sleep the night
before. I could not belief that I would have the
chance to be close to the man I adored so much. There
were many people and cetainly a Kora musician singing
right behind you. Oh how proud I was of you. Am very
disapointed mr Dibba and believe me Sir a lot more
are. You destroyed the trust of the&nbsp;nation. You
sold your dignity for serving a murderer, you
prostituted your political status for your own
personal gain. Sooner rather than later Mr Dibba, you
will be humiliated and marginalised in the whole
political play-ground of the country. Many more like
you were destroyed by this bandits. How on earth mr
Dibba, could you sit comfortably in the house of
representatives &nbsp;accepting a bill that
is&nbsp;projected to destroy free speech and free
documentation of the day to day affairs of the country
that you claimed to love so much? You said you were
silent during the prime days of the coup for the
interest of the state, well MR, now the Gambia knows
why you could not say a&nbsp; word. </DIV>
<DIV>Mr Dibba, deny it if am wrong, you hated Jawara
so much so that you personalised your relationship and
carried on demonising him while the truth was, your
interest lies no where but in your pocket. Sorry Sir I
don't mean to be rude, just disapionted.</DIV>
<DIV>Kebba Sanneh</DIV>
the easiest way to share and print your photos: <a
href='http://g.msn.com/1HM100901/157'>Click

go to the Gambia-L Web interface
at:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html
To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail
to: