GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:46:16 -0400
G-L Community:

The attack on Radio One FM is a shameful and cowardly act, but comes as
no suprise, given this regime's record.  They are desperate acts by an
unpopular regime that has lost all moral standing.

To George, his staff and all those who have suffered under the hands of
these bandits, we honor you for your bravery and contribution and wish
you speedy recoveries.

Jammeh and his thughs can continue to kill, maim and burn, but they will
never subdue the rising spirit of resistance of the Gambian People.

Cheers!

Abdoulaye
No Justice, No Peace!
Jammeh Must Go!