GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Manneh PF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 18:23:18 PDT
Mr.. ML Jassey Conteh, I cannot understand your point of view; are you
really saying that the world, including yourself, should neglect Gambian
people because of the rascal's government? Brother this is a non profit
organization helping our brothers and sisters; what kind investment are you
talking about! How can you predict their failure? I think you are a better
objective writer than this.
Of course no Gambian with sound mind like Jammeh and his government. We all
denounced the inhumane acts they are doing on innocent people since they
came to power. Nobody is denying that, but if i or anybody else is in a
capacity to alleviate the plight of Gambian youths and women, who
constitutes the hard core of unemployment and potentially vulnerable to all
sorts of vise in society, would you appreciate it or at least keep quite. I
don't mean to be rude, but i wonder if you send any money to your relatives
back home. Everybody except Jammeh is suffering!
Finally, i don't want to defend GTS here but i will urge you to carefully
study the organization's mission before you utter more accusations on the
list. I bet if anybody produce proof that GTS are instead exploiting The
Gambian youth i will withdraw my support.
With best regard and respect
Lamin PF Manneh