GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 22:21:54 PDT
Monica Ceesay:

I was so shocked and saddened to have read in your e-mail below that your
husband, Ali Ceesay, passed away. I didn't know at all that Ali died. I am
so sorry to hear that. When did he die? I knew him very well.

He was brought up by his uncle, Mansour Drammeh, who once worked at the
Printing Department of the Gambia. Ali's first cousin Sheriff Barry lives
here in England, but nobody told me that "Ges", as he was foldly called, had
died.

Please, accept my belated sympathy/condolences on the death of your husband
who was a nice brother. May his soul rest in peace.

Ebrima Ceesay