GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:17:20 EDT
Hello Tony,
     Thanks for the translation.
I think Gambians in the Diaspora must not limit the struggle
to the issues facing Gambians but extend this to the whole
continent.
     The renewed pan-africanist agenda must be supported by all
Africans and strategies formulated to curve abusive governments in our
regions whose sole objective is to exhaust, torture and murder our human,
physical and financial resources.
     The survival of our continent depends on our collective ability to
mobilize our
human, physical and financial resources to fight institutions that support
the
denigration of our continent by exposing their relationship with some of our
oppressive
governments.
Merci.
Matarr Sajaw.