GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 09:59:37 EDT

Correction. I said Botha received the Nobel Price along with Mandela and
someone just pointed out my mistake to me. It was De Klerk but he also did his
share of spilling the blood of South Africans and denying them their rights and
 I have always maintained that Mandela should never have accepted the price
with  a former apartheid leader as co-recipient.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 5/5/2007 8:42:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,