GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:58:57 -0500
www.foroyaa.gm.
According to a reliable source I spoke with, Mr. Sallah didn't like the initial setup for the site, which caused the delay of the site coming to public view. If for anything, thanks Momodou (Also Sis Jabou) for forwarding Foroyaa pieces online over time. Please don't stop eventhough they are online. People are married to these forums already for easy research. It will also create room for healthy debates. I congratulate Foroyaa for their consistency. Indeed the paper has served the purpose of educating Gambians and non-Gambians alike.
Go Foroyaa, go!!Foroyaa's legacy stays on...Long live Foroyaa!!Regards,YJ